[IP] re: menustration age

 My family was worried about this b/c my twin started
a year, actually I think 18 months before me. My endo
was a little worried and knew D could delay it so said
if i hadn't started by the end of that summer he'd
really worry..and I did finally start...it was about 2
years after my identical twin,so yes, he did say,
diabetes can delay the onset. I was 13 and it has
never beenm consistent...my twin has hers regularly,
and me, i can go 6 months without it..which i think is
all diabetes related and my endo is looking into tath
for me..

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!