Re: [IP] Diet Coke raising BS!

In a message dated 8/11/00 8:18:48 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I think that Diet Coke is getting a bad rap here.  I drink it all the time
 (caffeine free since I also don't need the caffeine) and my bgs are great. >>

Aha!!!! You drink caffeine free!!!! Part of the original post, as I recall,
was that caffeine free does not have the same effect. Just diet Coke. You
know -- the stuff *with* caffeine?

Jan (who does not like cola-flavored drinks of any kind) and Elvis