Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Meters/Tracking Software: Latest/Greatest

Kimberly asked:

>>I couldn't find anything on the "Instant" you referenced. Who makes it?<<

Couldn't find the original post, but if you're referring to the Instant
Meter it's made by the AccuCheck people (Roche).  I have one and it gives a
result in about 12 seconds, I think.  I like it for carrying around since it
comes with a cover that covers up all the buttons and the screen.  No fancy
stuff here, though, it doesn't even have memory for remembering bgs (unless
they've come out with a newer version that does).