Re: [IP] Diet Coke raising BS!

I just wanted to put my imput out there??????
I haven't had diet coke in about 2 weeks, been trying to cut down on the
caffeine so I've been drinking diet sprite,  and let me tell you, my sugars
have never been better.  They range from 80-115 all day.  Normally they range
from 150-250.  A miracle for me.  I'm glad someone brought it to my
attention.  Thanks so much.  I coudn't figure out what the heck was going on.