Re: [IP] diabetes and menstruation onset age

In a message dated 8/11/00 5:42:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< wondering if any of you ladies with d, or the parents of a
 young lady with d noticed that menstruation onset age was later than usual
 expected. I'm not really worried, yet, and neither is Amy's endo, but she
 just turned 14 and has yet to have a period, >>

I don't think I had my first period until I was 15 or 16 -- later than my mom
started -- and I didn't have DM at the time. Got it in my 30s.

Jan and Elvis