Re: [IP] diabetes and menstruation onset age

In a message dated 8/11/00 5:42:32 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< wondering if any of you ladies with d, or the parents of a
 young lady with d noticed that menstruation onset age was later than usual
or
 expected. I'm not really worried, yet, and neither is Amy's endo, but she
 just turned 14 and has yet to have a period, >>

I don't think I had my first period until I was 15 or 16 -- later than my mom
started -- and I didn't have DM at the time. Got it in my 30s.

Jan and Elvis