Re: [IP] diabetes and menstruation onset age

I started quite late -- 17 -- and have heard that some delay is common in
diabetic girls.  I think two factors in affecting it are control and age of onset
(ie the longer you've been diabetic, the more the diabetes might delay
menstration).  However, there are many factors involved in when girls start
menstrating so it would be pretty hard to pinpoint any one.  It might be a
partial cause.