From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of J Hughey
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 5:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] More on the *Fake* Agency

Anyway, since we will be presenting our *fake* pumping agency as an example
to teach the volunteers how to do their presentation(s) to appeal to
corporations for real $$$$, I decided to make a REAL flyer about pump facts
to pass out at our *teaching* class 8/22. The VP at UW is now fascinated
with pumping and is going to ask others to come in to learn that aspect (and
may pick up some finer points of public speaking on the side). We'll get
some more on our side yet! Maybe some others' feet will remain attached
because of it. (~_^)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue