[IP] diabetes and menstruation onset age

Curious here -- wondering if any of you ladies with d, or the parents of a
young lady with d noticed that menstruation onset age was later than usual or
expected. I'm not really worried, yet, and neither is Amy's endo, but she
just turned 14 and has yet to have a period, but started puberty at about 11.
Myself and her sister both started at 12, so just wondering. Any opinions??

PS - Amy's A1c today was 7.2, down from 7.8, and her personal goal was 7.3,
so she's happy!! With her swimming and soccer (2 teams now), I'm happy with
that too!