RE: [IP] The skinny on Diet Coke

Sherry wrote:

>>On the same note...I lied above.  I have seen a diet coke can with
information.  When I was on vacation in the Bahamas I bought a twelve pack
of diet coke.  When I opened one to share with my mom, she took a sip and
said it tasted kind of funny.  So she checked the can.  Their cans were
bottled in Nassau and had a combination of Aspartame and Saccharin as the
sweeteners.  Good thing she checked because I am allergic to Saccharin.
Probably never would have looked since I know here they don't have it. <<

And in Canada they still use cyclamate to sweeten Diet Coke.