[IP] More on the *Fake* Agency

A vent or update of sorts on the *Fake* agency we have come up with on this
United Way speaking opportunity I told about a week or so ago. We met with
the VP again today, but first had lunch at a nursing home with my friend's
friend so she could see how I wear my pump. The friend will be wearing a
TENS unit and didn't know how. Like me, she doesn't want to use a clip. At
lunch another resident ate with us. They saw me bolus and this lady said her
son has DM since 7 y/o, 36 now. She wondered why he didn't know about
pumps - and his doctor happens to be my first nephrologist who threw me out
for not continuing with his Rx of Captopril due to it making me so ill.
This young man is on dialysis and is a double amputee. I cried later - that
could be me!!! 50 years of this is overwhelming, to say the least!!!!!!!!

Anyway, since we will be presenting our *fake* pumping agency as an example
to teach the volunteers how to do their presentation(s) to appeal to
corporations for real $$$$, I decided to make a REAL flyer about pump facts
to pass out at our *teaching* class 8/22. The VP at UW is now fascinated
with pumping and is going to ask others to come in to learn that aspect (and
may pick up some finer points of public speaking on the side). We'll get
some more on our side yet! Maybe some others' feet will remain attached
because of it. (~_^)