Re: [IP] Saturday....in the park...no its not the 4th of july

I love the pump meeting here in Orange County, In Oct. we are going to have
a Diabetes/Pump Expo, at the Western Med Center in Santa Ana CA. It's held
in the Auditorium and all sorts of reps are there with freebies and we have
good speakers too.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.