[IP] Frustrating Pump Misconceptions

As far as misconceptions--I really have not had negative ones just mostly
people who are very interested about how they work etc.  Of course, it could
be that they don't have a chance to have a misconception since I jump right
in and give them (what my wife calls) a lecture series on the benefits and
attributes of the pump.  In fact,  yesterday we have some folks over for
lunch and when we were finished my wife said--"This meal has come to you
with a complimentary lecture"!  It's true I have been advocating it with
everyone I meet!

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99