Re: [IP] Disetronic systems alarm

as soon as I hit all three
  buttons I got a systems alarm 7.

This just happened to us last week!!  I raced home from work to get my
daughter from the sitter and called Disetronic.  Turns out if you hit one of
the 3 buttons a bit earler than the other 2, it tells the pump something is
wrong and alarms a 7.  You did the right thing taking the batteries out to
clear it and just start over again.  No big deal and has only happened once
in our 2 years of pumping.  I did run 5 more system checks on the pump
(where it counts down from 9) but every one was OK.  Don't worry, just gotta
get the fingers in better coordination...this is what I told my daughter as
she was the one changing he site and doing it that day :-)

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 9 (10

Say Bye to Slow Internet!