Re: [IP] A Long Vent On Frustrating DIABETES Misconceptions

First, I apologize for not snipping here but I think the entire post is relevant
to what I want to say.   I was the one who wrote about the swimming pool
incident.  I said nothing about how one gets AIDS.  I was simply telling members
about misconceptions people have about diabetes.  I realize you cannot get AIDS
from swimming pools, toilets, kissing, etc . . . The ignorant folks who assumed I
was contagious were the ones w/the AIDS misconception.  So, to answer you
question Ruth . . . no I am not guilty of the same misconceptions about others as
they have about us.  I try to educate all the people with incorrect information
about diabetes and I try to educate myself b/f having an opinion.
Santana