RE: [IP] A Long Vent On Frustrating DIABETES Misconceptions

Ruth Elowitz [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> So perhaps we are guilty of the same misconceptions about
> others as they have
> about us?

Is it a misconception to say that people with HIV disease should be
responsible and take the necessary steps to avoid further transmission of
the virus?  That is, after all, what I said.  And one *can* transmit the
virus while swimming -- provided of course that we have a broad enough
definition of "swimming".  8-)

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted