Re: [IP] Animas Feedback Wanted

I just started on the Animas yesterday,  so far I love it.  I upgraded from
an old Minimed 506 to the Animas, so I can't really say how it compares to
the Minimed 508 or the Disentronic.  It is very easy to use.  My wife (who
was scared of the MM506) is comfortable giving my a bolus with this pump.
The backlight is totally awesome.  The pump trainer told me that the back
light is a whole lot better than the MM508.  The bolus is very fast and
quiet. Are there any specific questions that I can try to answer?