Re: [IP] Well, when DO we get to stop doing that?

Problem is that at this point in time there is an answer. The first is that
I can choose to not do it anymore and that may lead to the second answer...
But no matter the second answer comes...

If I do everything "RIGHT" can I live forever????

Jim S.
email @ redacted