your situations straight.  -Alecia

From: email @ redacted :
-<However, I had a few words with the women b/f they
left the
restroom.  I remember telling one woman she should be
ashamed of herself.
I told her that it was hard enough being diabetic and
I didn't appreciate
having to explain myself to her.  Every single time I
got a full apology.
Although confronting these people may have been wrong
in some peoples' eyes
it worked for me.>

Do You Yahoo!?