[IP] What's Next? Waiting for Insurance Approval

Hi:  Currently I am somewhere between finding out if I am getting or can
afford a Minimed.  I am already receiving instruction books from them,
trainers number etc.  I guess they do that to keep you interested?
Anyway, what role does the trainer play, since they don't know your
current dose, etc.?  Does the educator or doctor give them the starting
numbers to use, or do you have meetings at both places?
I have a wonderful office of Educators, and no desire to use the endos
office for much at all.
Just curious. Thanks.