[IP] Saturday....in the park...no its not the 4th of july

I'm coming...now that i know you're not doing that
naked thing.  Don't get me wrong, i'm all for
nakedness, but i've never met you and i'm sometimes
intimated by naked strangers (almost a daily
occurrence)!  Needless to say, i'll forgo my
exhibitionist tendencies and will be fully clothed.
Now, for Andrew (the BF) I can't promise anything, I
will suggest clothing, but with him, you never know!
;')   -Alecia

just to remind NYC people...we are meeting at the
carousel in Central Park at
12 noon tomorrow.  So far, me and Alecia and her BF,
and maybe a few
others....maybe not?

come on, it will be fun.  Bring something to eat...I
am bringing a towel and
sunscreen in case it doesn't rain, and an umbrella cuz
it is supposed to.

Email me at email @ redacted if you plan to
come...Alecia...you still coming?

I promise to come fully clothed