Re: [IP] A Long Vent On Frustrating DIABETES Misconceptions

This reminds me of my childhood.  My mom didn't want me to have ketchup or
pork and beans b/c of the sugar content.  But, she would let me go to the
Dairy Queen b/c some dietician told her ice milk ice cream was ok.  Sometimes
I wonder if common sense really exists for some of these people.