Re: [IP] changing carb ratios

In a message dated 8/11/00 10:49:01 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  My insulin-to-carb
ratio is roughly 1:16 at breakfast (usually 6:45am)
and then 1:6 at lunch (usually 12:30) >>

I haven't noticed carb ratios changing in that direction mentioned before on
the list -- do many of you have this?  I use 1:10 for breakfast and 1:15 the
rest of the time, and the change seems to happen as soon as I get some
activity going (doesn't have to be much, but sitting at the table reading the
paper doesn't seem to do it).

Linda Z