[IP] Freestyle Test Strips

I recently had to order my test strips directly from Therasense because no
one in my area could get them in.  I purchased the meter from Walmart and
the pharmacists told me he has had the strips on order since their initial
shipment but no luck so far.  I ordered them from the Therasense website and
recieved them 2 days later.  The only problem is having to submit the cost
to my insurance for reimbursement but I have my test strips and I'm happy!

IDDM 20 years
pumping soon, very soon.....