yet -Alecia

To: "'email @ redacted'"
<email @ redacted>

From: Sherry Webb Nolan <email @ redacted>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:59:27 -0400

I may be wrong but a difference in carb ratios of 1:16
to 1:6 screams at me
that your basals might be all wrong.  What happens if
you don't eat anything
at all?

My carb ration is 1:9 at breakfast and 1:10 the rest
of the day.  This has
to do with me being insulin resistant in the morning.
So I do know they can
be different just seems like a lot.

-- Sherry

Do You Yahoo!?