[IP] Freestyle

Kevin got his freestyle meter. We love it! It read almost the same blood
glucose # as his Accucheck. :) (within 5 pts each time)

Currently we get our meter supplies from Fifty 50 Pharmacy but they will not
supply the Freestyle strips. They said it was because the Therasense Co
wouldnt give them a good deal on the items....

SO, my question is, does anyone else use a mail order supply place that
carries these strips?  The convenient thing with 50/50 is that I get a
monthly order automatically!

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99