[IP] Disetronic systems alarm

I just started the pump with insulin on Tuesday, ( I was on saline for a
week) and I changed my site for the first time today with insulin.  While I
was priming the tube and I noticed an airbubble in the tube so I decided to
prime the tube again to get the airbubble out, as soon as I hit all three
buttons I got a systems alarm 7.  Since I was running late for work I just
removed the batteries to clear the alarm and then put them back in.  Now my
question is, should I contact Disetronic for them to check my pump or leave
it go and see what happens.  So far so good everything seems to be running
just fine.  If this has happened to anyone else, what did you do?  Please
let me know.  Thank you in advance

Carrie M