Re: [IP] A Long Vent On Frustrating Pump Misconceptions

how about this one. . I was telling one of my relatives that we were
getting my second son tested to see if he has any of the diabetes
antibodies and that I was very concerned... while we were talking she
said well if he does have it, at least you know how to deal with it!!. I
was so hurt and just wanted to hang up on her.  In fact, I don't think I
heard a single word she said after that, I was so fuming!
Lisa