Re: [IP] Re:scarring from pump sites

As soon as I remove the old sil from my hip, I give a wipe with a bit of
Hibaclens, and then a dab of bactreban, or a triple antibiotic ointment onto
the site. I have found that my medium tone skin (with freckles, yes) will
scar a tad easily, but with this proceedure I've had no further diffs in
this area of pumping.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.