[IP] Re:scarring from pump sites

does anyone else have scarring at their sites?  i know i always had bad
issues w/ scarring, but i am seriously upset with my silhouette sites.  my
abs and bottom (butt) are full of rather large dark hole-areas and i've
stopped using the pump to see if they'll ever fade.  mother asked why the
catheter has to be so large?  the bent needle left scars that were much
larger?  is there a site to suggest smaller needles/catheters?  am i
approaching this issue in the wrong way?  what am i supposed to do?  please
do give advice.  thanks so much, Janine