Re: [IP] Question for those who have used continuous glucose monitor

Hi Jan:

I'm on the continuous glucose monitor right now.  I am using it to check for
trends we may not be seeing with my regular testing as I use very little
insulin (about 5-8 units per day total, including basals and bolusses) and
can still run very low quite often.

I'm with an HMO and am not being charged anything extra for the testing.

Hopefully when they get all of the info. down loaded on Mon. we will know
something that can help us.

Hope this might help you.