RE: [IP] understand

This is a very perceptive post. I know that I have scared my poor wife half
out of her wits sometimes when I have been low. I let my sugar get way out
of control high once too. I was no picnic when that happened, either for my
wife or for myself. It was a very bad period in my life. I think this is why
I struggle so hard to keep it in control now. I'm like a Jekyl/Hyde when I
don't. Can't be much fun to live with, no matter how pure or noble one's
motives are. Thank God for understanding spouses.

P.S. I appreciate your successful bolus.