[IP] Question for those who have used continuous glucose monitor

The local endo asked me to help him out with something. He's thinking about
getting a continuous glucose monitor, but is not sure how it will help his
patients. He also wants to know if patients were charged and, if so, how
much. He does not want to charge more than the cost of the sensor, but is
curious about charges.

Please email me off-list if you'd like. Or, if you believe your answer will
benefit the group, have at it on the list.

Jan (and Elvis)