[IP] ADD and pumping

Kevin has been dx with ADHD since he was 5, he is 12 now. He has been on some
kind of medicine since he was 5 also.  He still needs the meds even with
stable bgs. He stays pretty stable these days too with a 6.1 HgA1C.  I think
maturity will help to some extent...as it has with Kevin.

What meds will he be taking? Kevin is now on Adderall and doing great with
it. We are doing a lesser dose for the summer and trying to get by...but
somedays are HARD.

Hope that helps,

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99