[IP] Disetronic Chat (RoseLea)

How have you been?  How have you and Max been doing
together?  (Corney, I know, but hey, at least you are

I still can't chat on Monday nights until September.
(The library closes at 9:00.)  I tried to chat last
week, but it was frustrating because I couldn't talk
for more than 5 minutes.....   I don't know whether to
sigh or growl!  :`-(

Actually, I may only be able to check my e-mail once
or twice next week.  The week after that, I am going
to be marching away at band camp so I won't be able to
check it at all.  BUT, the following week I will be
able to have 24 hour access to the Internet (aka
school has started again) so I will be joining the
chat as soon as I possibly can then!

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?