[IP] Missing Pump Trainer

I think I can agree that most of us on the list are
surprised, confused, and, in some cases, dismayed by
what is going on with your pump trainer.

Just to make sure I understand this correctly, do you
know your pump trainer's name?  If so, call Disetronic
back and ask for that person's voice mail extension.
If you don't know his/her name, call Disetronic back
anyway.  Tell them where you live and ask to speak
with the territory manager for your area and call him
or her.  Explain your situation and ask for help.  My
CDE/pump trainer asked the territory manager for my
area to help with my pump start-up because I was the
first Disetronic user and she wanted to make sure she
was "covering all of the bases" for what I needed to
know since she was more farmilliar with MiniMed.

If he or she doesn't get back to you quickly (by the
middle of next week), call Disetronic back and ask for
the phone number for the nearest territory manager to
where you live.  Make sure in all of your calls that
you mention how you feel (frustrated, disappointed,
angry, etc.) and that if the situation is not quickly
solved (or at least you know more about what is really
going on), than you are going to go with a MiniMed
pump.  (I am sure that mentioning MiniMed or Animas a
few times will get things back "on the ball" again.

Good luck!

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?