Re: [IP] Pump Trainer Problems

I would keep bugging them until you get a response.  They SHOULD know who
their trainers are!  At the very least the should be able to get you some
info on how to contact someone who can get the ball rolling.

I have a MiniMed 507 and with MiniMed you can contact your rep or their
assistant and get some answers fairly quickly.

Don't let them take the "I don't know" route just keep at them until you get
someone who can give you some answers.

P.S.  I think the trainer leaving a FAX # and no Phone#  is strange.  They
should have at least left a contact phone#.

Good Luck!  Linda