Re: [IP]highs and lows - how do you feel

So, is this extreme mental clarity in the low range related toward approaching the proverbial "bright white light"?? (hee, hee)The reports say it's a very calm emotional experience!!

I'm just joking of course, I've never spent much time in the low/normal range to experience these differences.

I am however currently ramping down from a frustrating 342mg/dl rather quickly...mental clarity being what it may.  I personally feel kinda like Roger Rabbit.