[IP] Pump Trainer Problems

I'm new to the list and have not started pumping yet.  I have received my
Disetronic Htron plus but am having difficulty contacting my pump trainer.
She contacted me while I was on vacation and left a fax number instead of a
phone number and the number will not take faxes.  I called Disetronic and
they don't have the phone numbers of their trainers or the names for that
matter. I've been in touch with, I believe, a district person and so far no
call back.  Exactly how long does this process take?  I am very anxcious and
am starting to wonder if maybe I should've went with Minimed.  Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated.

Debi IDDM 20 years
pumping ???????