[IP] I'm Back!!! (Dum De Dum Dumm Dummm....)

Hello again, everyone!

As you can guess, I am back!  I have access to the
Internet!!!  I am so happy I think if I laugh one more
time, people are going to think I am crazy!

Anyway, how are you all doing?  I hope you all are
having a good summer, with few problems, diabetes
related or not...

For those of you who don't know me, I am in college
and I am enjoying my last week of freedom.  I didn't
have access to the Internet over the summer because my
library wouldn't allow us to access our e-mail
accounts.  (That was changed last week - hehehe!)

I am just catching up on the news, so please excuse me
if these questions sound stupid.  First, have the new
pumps (the Disetronic D-TRON and Animas R-1000) become
avaliable?  Second, why hasn't the UltraFlex Soft
Infusion Set become avaliable yet?  (My CDE showed it
to me the other day, and I really liked it and wanted
to try it, but I was told it wasn't available yet.)

Well, I guess that's all for now.  I'm just so glad to
be technologically-advanced again!!!

Pump hugs,

=====
Melissa Collins