Re: [IP] jan's cooking

In a message dated 8/10/00 10:49:10 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I want Jan to adopt ME!!!  (sorry Yerachmiel...<g> >>

Well, honey, y'all just come on out to Terre Haute. A place much better than
Brooklyn, I'm sure. We do have one kinda kosher deli here and at least two
places with halfway decent bagels.

Now, if I'm Yerachmiel's mother-in-law and you're his daughter, I guess that
makes me your Granny Janny?  LOL  Also keep in mind that neither of us have
tasted Draizey's cooking yet. We might both would *rather* be adopted by

Jan (and Elvis)