Re: [IP] how low is too low

I was reading thru some medical info, and remember running accross a
documented ER story, where a diabetic came in (not sure why or how?),
and their blood sugar was very low - I think below 10mg/dl (memory?).
But the reason the incident was documented, is because the guy didn't
seem to be terribly bad, and appeared to be coherent....  I know that
the blood sugar the guy had was well below the lowest I have been able to
do, while I was still conscious - which was also in the low 20's - and
this guy was well below that (I keep thinking it was 4mg/dl - but that
seems way too low).

I guess some of us who tend to be low, get used to it, and adapt to
a lower than normal Bg.

Kevin

--
WB0DPN - Pueblo, Colorado