[IP] crativity

someone wrote:
>  > I wonder if anyone has done any studies about
>  > the likelihood that hypoglycemics are more creative

and Sara MG wrote
>  Well, being in the code-cruncher field such as I am...
>  I look around at the other particularly good coders,
>  and I notice that the best ones, are the ones who drink
>  diet soda all day long, then have a large dinner (i.e.
>  no breakfast/lunch).

and from the theatre end of things, as in the OPPOSITE of code crunchers,  my
breed RARELY if ever eats meals before 2 inthe afternoon (unless you count
breakfast at 2am after a great performance...).  Most of the people I
associate with run on cigarettes, bottled water (or diet coke), and

who FINALLY put the clip on her pump just before she got in bed at 2:30am,
AFTER dropping it again...something is WRONG with me!!!