Re: [IP] Mental clarity!!!!

In a message dated 8/9/00 11:49:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have experience both ends of the spectrum here.  Once I threw a shoe at
 husband and gave him a bloody nose (which I don't recall). My husband says I
 glassy looking eyes and  don't make sense. >>

These posts have brought up a question I have had for a number of years and
don't really know if there is an answer. My significant other honestly
believes that my lows are personal attacks on her. Her father was an
alcoholic and she relates his coming home drunk with my going low. I have not
been able to change her thinking and it really brings me down. I would never
go low on purpose, but I can't seem to make her understand this.