Re: [IP] fudge

In a message dated 8/10/00 9:09:55 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< email @ redacted wrote:
 > Jan wrote
 > > They're not talking about the kind of fudge you eat. They're talking
 > >  about a drink. I eat regular fudge, too.
 > and this woman can MAKE some fudge too!!!  take it from  me!!!  I should
 > taken her up on the offer of another piece from the pan before she drove
 But, have you ever tried her CHEESECAKE?? Who can think of fudge when
 there's cheesecake?????  That is, if you have enough room after the
 matza ball soup.  Sigh!

Geez, you two -- the people on this list are going to think all I do is hang
around the kitchen concocting sinful foods!

Jan (who is thinking about making some homemade apricot-walnut bread today)
and Elvis