> My wife is a Taboholic and nearly departed life on earth when Tab went off
> the market for the formula change.  We have a friend in the Raleigh area
> recently bought us a supply of 34 24-can cases.  I've even started
> the stuff.  Sure is habit forming.
> Tommy

Will your drinking HER Tab cause a family fight?? LOL I write poems and have
one I wrote a few years ago about Discontinued (BTW, that will be my
epitaph - tells my life and death). But is there anywhere around the country
that Van Camp's still makes Chili Con Carne with Beans?  It's been 30 years
or more since I've had any and sure miss it!!!! Maybe they are still making
it as a regional thing? I liked it so much that my 3y/o had to taste it and
would eat mine after that!