Re: [IP] Chat Tonight Thurs. 8-10 at 9:00pm EDT

Hello again,   I will be hosting another chat tonight Thurs. Aug.10th at
9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime Room.   I would like to take
this time to invite all Veteran, Newbie, Parents & future pumpers to the
chat tonight!!   Here is the chat address shortcut!!
htpp://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   To log into the chat you will need
to enter your e-mail address you used when joining Insulin-pumpers as the
USER NAME, And use the pasword (pumper) all in lower case letters to log
into the chat!! If you run into any problems just follow the on screen
instructions at the site!!  SEE YOU ALL AT THE CHAT!!    AND REMEMBER THE
ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER ASKED!!   C J Jutras Lewiston,
Maine :o)   P.S.  " DANGER"   This chat may contain lots of humor, And it
may also become habit forming, And beware if you dont make this chat your
sure to have someone talk about you!!