Re: [IP] Mental clarity!!!!

I have experience both ends of the spectrum here.  Once I threw a shoe at my
husband and gave him a bloody nose (which I don't recall). My husband says I get
glassy looking eyes and  don't make sense.  I have laughed at things that were not
funny too.  Your posting though reminded me of a time when my blood sugar dropped
to around 25 and I felt like I was having this epiphany.....everything seemed
crystal clear like I could solve every problem the universe had.  My husband said
I was babbling sorta incoherently.  Still- I've had some of my greatest ideas when
my blood sugar was going on the low side.  Unfortunately, it is darn near
impossible to maintain w/out going too low.  I do know what you mean though about
occasionally having extreme mental clarity w/low blood sugar.  Too bad we couldn't
bottle it and sell it.