[IP] clear thinking

... i also wonder with hyperglycemia if i am subconsciously thinking
> that i SHOULD have less mental clarity because i have read
> or heard this... any thoughts (no matter what your bg is at the time
> you read this :)  ) would be appreciated!  Ben

I think things like this can cause guilt trips. My dr. told me 50 years ago
that a low bg could cause me to cry like a silly old woman. Mom always
thought I did that because it was suggested to me. I HATE crying in a hypo
but sometimes can't help it. I talked to a 30ish DMer the other day about
that crying and she was so glad because her parents thought the same thing
and she didn't know it was a symptom. Did you ever notice a 2-y/o acts like
most 2 y/o's - and they haven't read the manual? BTW - now I AM a silly old
woman. 8^)) <double chin.  BG at this writing is 80 while devouring a
hamburger w/vidalia onion, ketchup, mustard, Vlasic Kosher dill pickles, and
some canteloupe. I bolused. lol