Re: [IP] Minimed Funding ?

Hi! I have a minimed pump which I just got in June. My HMO only paid 80% and
made me pay the other 20% for the pump. Minimed set up a payment plan for me
though so I was still able to afford the pump. I pay about $60/mo for a year
and it will be paid for. It is a lot of money but I think it is well worth
it. I know my doc couldn't even order the pump until I went through classes
and wearing the pump with saline before I got my own, so I doubt they get to
order them in bulk. It is more or less done through the insurance with help
from the doctor. Hope this helps.

Take Care!

blondie (email @ redacted)