Re: [IP] re: diabetes & twins

In a message dated 8/9/00 7:36:40 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Vacines are
 certainly imperfect but the arbitrary boycot of them does a lot of harm to
 society. >>

I agree with this post. However, I have read the postings of parents dealing
with children with diabetes and my heart goes out to them. I was lucky and
raised a perfectly healthy daughter and now have a perfectly healthy grand
daughter. I can't imagine life as a parent dealing with the daily
frustrations of treating a diabeted child. I do think the vaccines have
prevented much more disease than they have caused, but I also know that even
if the chances are one in one million, if you are that one, it is 100 %.